Halloween is next week and it is being advertised everywhere! Every time I turn on the TV I see a Reese's commercial about their pumpkin shaped Reese's. All the channels have the annual Halloween movies playing such as The Haunted Mansion or Halloween, Halloween II, and whatever other Halloween there is. I am still waiting on Halloweentown to play.

Moving on from TV, on Instagram and Facebook there is a ton I mean a ton of Halloween makeup tutorials and baking ideas for parties. Speaking of makeup tutorials, my Instagram has been pushing the tutorials on me because I searched for Halloween makeup because I still have no clue what I want to be so I have been looking at Pins and have not found anything I want to be!

My thing is that I am looking for something under $10, that is super easy, and warm because is it going to be cold when I go to the party I am invited to. I am not looking to do a couples costume and I want to be comfy. I totally thought about coping this little girl I found...
Crazy Cat lady! I LOVE it! She is so cute. If I had a little girl she would  be this for sure.

Whether your a cat, skeleton, mermaid, flower child, or whatever you are remember you don't have to spend a ton of money to look cute and get into character just use your resources like Instagram and other platforms to help you out some. Also, if you are having a party look up some easy ways to make it spooky and cute. I had a party a couple years ago and found some tips on decorating cupcakes and they were a hit.
Whatever you do just enjoy!

Comments